Automatic resize of images
When you like to show photos on internet (for websites, forums...), you usually need to make them smaller. If you don't have a program to resize your photos, or don't know how to use it, you can resize them automatically in this website: resizemypicture.com. The quality of the resized photos is pretty good, and you can resize up to 5 photos at the same time. The maximum size allowed for the original image is 3MB. These are the steps to do the automatic resize:
1) Go to the website and select the photo using the Browse button.
2) Then you have to choose the size you want for the photo. At the bottom of the window you can select the width 200, 400 or 600 pixels. You can click the one that you prefer or click on the More Options link to resize by height or adding your own dimensions (write only the width or the height, and the other dimension will be modified automatically):
3) Select the Quality, usually 100% unless the file size is too big, then you can try to low this number.
4) Click on the Click Here to Resize button.
5) Once you have the resized photo on the screen, you have to save it to your computer, by right-clicking on it and selecting Save Image As... or Save Picture As.... And you're done!.
I usually resize my photos with Photoshop, but I think that this website is pretty useful for those who don't have this kind of program.